Grow And Improve Your Business
InfoVera focuses on five main areas of financial and non-financial data to determine your TEVO Score and your multiple so that you can take steps to make your business the best its ever been.
The strength and reliability of the numbers
Nothing tells the story of a business like the numbers. That's why a thorough Financial Analysis of your business is the first step on the road to improvement. The trends, metrics and management are important in improving your TEVO Score. Introducing a few simple measures can make a huge difference.
Business Systems and Processes
Infrastructure and the ability to deliver
Processes and tools are critical to improving your business' multiple. From contracts and legal issues to the quality of the information technology and the building itself, these aspects of your business are key drivers that have an impact on your TEVO Score.
The diversification of customers and sales force
Improving your multiple is directly related to how you run your business. How you generate revenue, what your client base looks like and how effective your supply chain is, can all have a significant effect on your ability to secure capital to grow your business.
Growth, margin, integration and expansion
Where is your business going? This is the question to ask when determining how to move forward and what opportunities to seek out and seize. And, this is the question that investors and bankers ask themselves when considering investing in the future of your company. Companies with expansive, scalable, expandable products or services will have better TEVO Scores and attract more opportunities for growth.
Reliance on the owner and overall strength of the leadership
Whether your goal is to grow and sell your business or just continue to grow it, your management team signifies the strength of leadership that exists in your organization and is critical to your long term goals. Your TEVO Score strongly weighs the strength of your management team.
The Multiples Indicator
A first glance a the current value of your company.
This is the baseline output with your TEVO® Score with applicable multiples ranges. It is based on your industry from basic financial data and is a great way to start the value conversation in your company.
If you are asking yourself the questions, “What is my company worth?” or “What could my company be worth?” this report is for you.
What you get:
- A TEVO® Score and how you compare to the range of scores in your industry.
- A Multiples Estimate and how you compare to the industry ranges within the largest transactional database in the U.S.
- Quartile Ranking based on your financial data comparing you to industry peers.
- The Value Detractors and Value Adders towards your TEVO® Score in each of the categories above.
- A Readout Call with one of our specialists to review your Multiples Indicator report.
The Marketability Assessment
A stake in the ground, benchmarking your enterprise value now.
The Marketability Assessment is a 10-page comprehensive and detailed report showing current market value and the potential for growth. It is based on Financials, Base Business, Systems & Processes, Management Team, and Growth & Opportunity and it will define specific areas for improvement in your business.
If you are looking for an in-depth understanding of how much your business is worth and why, this report is for you.
What you get
- A TEVO® Score using multiple NAICS codes and how you compare to the range of scores in your industry.
- A Multiples Estimate and how you compare to the range for your industry.
- Enterprise Value in dollars for each of the following performance measures: Revenue, Net Income, Assets, and EBITDA.
- A Value Gap Analysis of 5 Key Categories including 50+ value-influencing factors.
- A detailed breakdown of your TEVO® Score, showing where to prioritize your efforts based on the importance of each factor.
- A Readout Call with one of our specialists to review your Marketability Assessment.
The Value Bridge
A sneak peak into the future of where your company could be.
The Value Bridge Report is a 15-page roadmap for growth, including data on how to increase company value. This report will define strengths and areas for improvement and will provide suggestions for short, mid, and long-term targets for growth.
If you want to understand and close the value gap in your business and take it to the next level, this report is for you.
What you get
- Everything included in a Marketability Assessment:
- TEVO® Score & Multiples Estimate
- Enterprise Value
- Value Gap Analysis based on 5 Key Categories
(Finances, Base Business, Systems & Processes, Management Team, Growth & Opportunity)
- Detailed breakdown of TEVO® Score using 50+ value-influencing factors
- Top 3 Company Strengths & Impact Zone areas with detailed explanation.
- Recommendations for Short, Medium, and Long-Term actions that will increase the value of your company as well as a projection of your Enterprise Value if those changes are implemented.
- A Readout Call with one of our specialists to review your Value Bridge Report.